Re: Bug #803: Problem with timestamp conversion

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug #803: Problem with timestamp conversion
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org writes:
> SELECT * FROM Noticia WHERE data >= CURRENT_DATE - 10
> and returns: Unable to convert data to tm.

Curious.  This seems to indicate that mktime() is failing, which
as far as I can see it should not do.  Is 13/10/2002 a daylight-savings
transition day in your timezone?  What is your timezone, anyway?

You might find that updating to PG 7.2.3 solves your problem.  We put
in a hack to work around mktime() breakage in recent glibc versions.
Even though your case does not seem to directly relate to that issue,
the new code should cover up mktime's problem anyway.