Re: Psycopg3 fails to resolve 'timezone localtime' on MacOS

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Psycopg3 fails to resolve 'timezone localtime' on MacOS
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jerry Sievers <gsievers19@comcast.net> writes:
> Psycopg3 fails to resolve timezone localtime on MacOS (Catalina).

I doubt Postgres will accept that zone name anywhere.  It's
not a standard name as far as the tzdb data set is concerned.

(Having said that, it's far from clear to me whether this code
fragment is trying to set the PG server's timezone setting or
not.  Your issue may be purely a Python one.)