Re: pgsql: Make float4byval and float8byval configurable on MSVC.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Make float4byval and float8byval configurable on MSVC.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Magnus Hagander wrote:
>> Make float4byval and float8byval configurable on MSVC.

> Should we now remove the entries for these 2 defines in pg_config.h.win32 ?

It looked to me like the patch-as-applied relied on their being there.
I thought it was a bit ugly though.  +1 for reverting my change to
pg_config.h.win32 and making the script insert the correct #defines in
all four cases.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make float4byval and float8byval configurable on MSVC.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make float4byval and float8byval configurable on MSVC.