Re:BUG #18369: logical decoding core on AssertTXNLsnOrder()

От ocean_li_996
Тема Re:BUG #18369: logical decoding core on AssertTXNLsnOrder()
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Hi all:

Two months have passed by now, and I'm wondering if the issue mentioned in [1] has been resolved yet?

Returning to this question, does anyone have any new opinions on it? If not, should we consider fixing this problem?

Or is this considered a bug that's not worth fixing?

Best Regards,
Haiyang Li