Re: ODBC doesn't gets schemas

От Richard Broersma Jr
Тема Re: ODBC doesn't gets schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
--- El Cuy Volador <cybercuy@gmail.com> wrote:

> The problem is that the tables do
> not appear related to any schema (i.e. myschema.mytable). It just
> retrieves only the plain table name (mytable) and in some cases it
> appears only the tables from the public schema (for example in
> OpenOffice Base).

I am not sure I completely understand your problem,  but my experiece is that schema name are
recognized by the ODBC driver.  However, in my case I use MS Access, when I use ODBC to link table
from the PostgreSQL server the resolved schema.table names in Access are "schema_table".

I am not sure what Open Office does in this regard.

Regards,
Richard Broersma Jr.