Re: AIX support

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: AIX support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 03:33:25PM +0000, Sriram RK wrote:
> Hi Team, we have any updated from the XLC team, the issue specific to the alignment is fixed
> and XLC had released it as part of 16.1.0.18. The PTF is available at the below location,
>
> You can also find a link here:
> https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/fix-list-xl-cc-aix.
>
> >>/opt/IBM/xlC/16.1.0/bin/xlC align.c -o align.xl
>
> >>./align.xl
> al4096                           4096 @ 0x20008000 (mod 0)
> al4096_initialized               4096 @ 0x20004000 (mod 0)
> al4096_const                     4096 @ 0x2000b000 (mod 0)
> al4096_const_initialized         4096 @ 0x10008000 (mod 0)
> al4096_static                    4096 @ 0x2000e000 (mod 0)
> al4096_static_initialized        4096 @ 0x20001000 (mod 0)
> al4096_static_const              4096 @ 0x20011000 (mod 0)
> al4096_static_const_initialized  4096 @ 0x10001000 (mod 0)

That is good news.  PGIOAlignedBlock is now in the IBM publication,
https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/apar/IJ51032

> Also would like to know some info related to the request raised for buildfarm access, to register the node in OSU
lab.Where can I get the status of the request? Whom can I contact to get the request approved? So that we can add the
nodeto the buildfarm.

I assume you filled out the form at
https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/register-form.pl?  It can take a few
weeks, so I wouldn't worry yet.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Adding the extension name to EData / log_line_prefix
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Why does pgindent's README say to download typedefs.list from the buildfarm?