Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY on partitioned index

От Justin Pryzby
Тема Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY on partitioned index
Дата
Re: CREATE INDEX CONCURRENTLY on partitioned index  (Ilya Gladyshev <ilya.v.gladyshev@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I finally found time to digest and integrate your changes into my local
branch.  This fixes the three issues you reported: FORCE_RELEASE, issue
with INVALID partitions issue (for which I adapted your patch into an
earlier patch in my series), and progress reporting.  And rebased.

--
Justin

Вложения