Re: problem

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: problem
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Apr 24, 2020 at 08:58:44PM +0000, reda kodi wrote:
> please i need this rpm for conto's 6
> https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/
> pgdg-redhat-repo-42.0-9.noarch.rpm;
>
> link doesn't work please help me when i instal new rpm i hav this problem
>

> Erreur SQL :
>
> ERROR:  column "spclocation" does not exist
> LINE 1: ...pg_catalog.pg_get_userbyid(spcowner) AS spcowner, spclocatio...
>                                                              ^
>
> Dans l'instruction :
>
> SELECT spcname, pg_catalog.pg_get_userbyid(spcowner) AS spcowner, spclocation,
>                     (SELECT description FROM pg_catalog.pg_shdescription pd WHERE pg_tablespace.oid=pd.objoid) AS
spccomment
>                                         FROM pg_catalog.pg_tablespace WHERE spcname NOT LIKE $$pg\_%$$ ORDER BY
spcname

PG 12 had this change:

        Remove the <structfield>spclocation</structfield> field from <link
        (Magnus Hagander)

I suggest you read all major release notes from your old PG version to
your new one.  You did not tell us what is generating this query.

Also, this has nothing to do with security, so you should post to only
one email list.