Re: BUG #16361: [pgadmin-v4.20] Empty error message when you try togenerate table create script

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: BUG #16361: [pgadmin-v4.20] Empty error message when you try togenerate table create script
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Apr 14, 2020 at 04:56:16AM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:

> Bug reference:      16361
> Logged by:          DarDev
> Email address:      darius.e.pastas@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 12.2
> Operating system:   MAC
>
> When you navigate in folder tree to table->scripts-> CREATE script it
> returns `Error message `
> 1. Problem that it should generate script
> 2. Error message is Main message should be changed with title, because title
> is more informative and contains full details: 'Error fetching SQL for
> script: ERROR: column rel.relhasoids does not exist LINE8: pg_get_u...'
> 3. Current main message is Link, but is broken and not expanding

For PGAdmin support, see:

    https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

or email
    pgadmin-support@postgresql.org

От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #16382: pgdg-redhat-repo-42.0-9 has two sections with the same name - causing issues