Re: backend crash

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: backend crash
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 09:25:35AM +0200, Kamil Jońca wrote:

>I have problem with (pseudo) random backend crashes.
>They seems to happen at one query, but not every time.
>
>table:
>
>--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>CREATE TABLE digitalocean.log (
>    ts timestamp with time zone DEFAULT now() NOT NULL,
>    actions jsonb NOT NULL,
>    account text NOT NULL
>);
>
>ALTER TABLE ONLY digitalocean.log
>    ADD CONSTRAINT log_ts_key UNIQUE (ts);
>--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>
>query:
>--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
>with x as (select jsonb_array_elements (actions->'actions')->'id' as id ,ts  from digitalocean.log where
account='onet')select max(x.id::bigint) from x;

I've tried to reproduce this, but unfortunately it does not fail for me.
Chances are this depends on data. Can you prepare a small data sample
that would trigger the issue?

regards

От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16337: Finnish Ispell dictionary cannot be created
От: "Hunosau, Aliaksei"
Сообщение: pg_isready bug