Re: ERROR: cannot start subtransactions during a parallel operation

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: ERROR: cannot start subtransactions during a parallel operation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 2018-07-01 11:02:24 +0200, Mai Peng wrote:
> Hello, how could I relax the subtransaction restriction, I used the
> Parallel Unsafe option, but still have the same issue.
> Rgds.

I'm unclear why you still get the error. Could you please give us the
query triggering the error, including an explain of it, and the involved
function definitions?

Greetings,

Andres Freund

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Should contrib modules install .h files?
Сообщение: Re: Should contrib modules install .h files?