Re: 9.4 broken on alpha

От Aaron W. Swenson
Тема Re: 9.4 broken on alpha
Дата
Re: 9.4 broken on alpha
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2015-08-25 08:57, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> On 08/25/2015 08:30 AM, Andres Freund wrote:
> > On 2015-08-25 08:29:18 -0400, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> >> needs a buildfarm animal. If we had one we'd presumably have caught this
> >> much earlier.
> > On the other hand, we dropped alpha support in 9.5, ...
> Oh, I missed that. Sorry for the noise.

I've been meaning to report this myself.

In the 4 years that that particular line has been there, not once had
anyone else run into it on Gentoo until a couple months ago.

And it isn't a case of end users missing it as we have arch testers
that test packages before marking them suitable for public consumption.

Alpha is one of the arches.

As for the dropped support, has the Alpha specific code been ripped
out? Would it still presumably run on Alpha?