Re: Proposal: String key space for advisory locks

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Proposal: String key space for advisory locks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com> writes:
> I'd like to propose a potential patch, and wanted to get preliminary
> feedback on it before I started looking into the design.

Your chances of making the LOCKTAG struct bigger for this are nonexistent.
I concur with Itagaki-san's suggestion that a hash of your strings ought
to be a fine solution ... and you could use it today.

Сообщение: Re: Parsing config files in a directory
Сообщение: Re: Parsing config files in a directory