Re #1: top posting (was: Hijack!)

От Robert Treat
Тема Re #1: top posting (was: Hijack!)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
You criticize that Joshua's reply was dogmatism but was yours any better?

I think people can see through these weak ad hominem arguments; no matter how
much you try to cast the technique in a negative light, that doesn't really
make it wrong, and in fact, there are many reasons to encourage people to do
it (bandwidth saving alone is one benefit)

Adding something to the FAQ/Subscribe message certainly couldnt hurt.

Robert Treat