Re: dropping template1

От Dan Langille
Тема Re: dropping template1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Shridhar Daithankar wrote:

> > > How about drop function?
> >
> > there are lots of functions and datatypes etc. is there an easier way?
>
> I meant just drop the functions you created.
>
> If you absolutely instist, shutdown postmaster, go to database dir, do a rm -rf
> there and doa initdb once again. Clean as slate..

My initial concerns about the above advice where related to users and
groups and the potential for loss of that data.  After reading
http://www.us.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.2/postgres/managing-databases.html
I'm not as worried, but it got me wondering...  Where are the user and
group data held?