Re: Question about numeric

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: Question about numeric
Дата
Список pgsql-general
COPY assumes that an empty field represents an empty
string; being interpreted as a string, it will not be
accepted into number or date type fields.

If you are happy for those fields to be recognized as
NULL, then all you need to do is add
"with NULL as ''" to the end of your COPY command.

Alternatively, you will need to edit your text file to
insert dummy values into those fields.