Re: [patch,rfc] binary operators on integers

От Marko Kreen
Тема Re: [patch,rfc] binary operators on integers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Oct 12, 2000 at 09:34:05PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Well, what are we going to do with this?  I think we should take it.
> Since I encouraged him to write it, I'd volunteer to take care of it.

Nice :)

> We might want to change the bitxor operator to # (or at least something
> distinct from ^) as well, for consistency.

Note that a sent a updated patch to pgsql-patches, which had
added <<, >> operators and the gram.y stuff removed.  But there
I changed the xor operator to '^'.  So I can send updated patch
where xor='#', when this was lost?  pg_operator.h was there more
cleaner too.

--
marko