Invisible tables

От Webb Sprague
Тема Invisible tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello all,

In my quest to learn PG and SQL programming, I have
created tables in a database "foo". I am able to
insert, select, etc just fine, but when I use "\dt" to
show them they don't appear.  They ARE listed in the
system table "pg_tables", however.

I have also tried to createdb "test1" after destroying
it once, but I get "Sorry, test1 already exists", even
though I deleted it from "data/base/"

Any ideas on how to fix this?  I am running 6.5.3 (the
last one before 7.0) on RH 6.0.  I have also run out
disc space before this and had to destroy some
databases and init them again, if that is leading to
this weird behavior.

Thanks in advance