Re: [HACKERS] has anybody else used r-tree indexes in 6.5?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] has anybody else used r-tree indexes in 6.5?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> >  In the meantime, I think the only possible patch is
> > to disable the error check in btreesel and have it return a default
> > selectivity estimate instead of complaining.  Drat.
>
> ... and let's use this solution for the v6.5.x branch, once it comes
> into being.

He already did this, Thomas.  The 6.5.x branch is currently our only
active branch.  Any patches now applied appear in 6.5.x and 6.6.  We
will split it when someone needs to start on 6.6-only features.

Pennsylvania19026

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] has anybody else used r-tree indexes in 6.5?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] has anybody else used r-tree indexes in 6.5?