Re: Connect to specific cluster on command line

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Connect to specific cluster on command line
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Carsten Klein <c.klein@datagis.com> writes:
> how can I connect to a specific cluster on the command line, e. g. with
> psql, pg_dump or pg_dumpall?

> pg_lsclusters returns a list of all clusters available:

pg_lsclusters is not part of core Postgres, and neither is this
--cluster option you mention.  I'm vaguely aware that some packager
(Debian I think) has added an overlay of that sort; but you'd need
to consult the package-level documentation not the community docs
in order to find out more.

Сообщение: Re: existing row not found by SELECT ... WHERE CTID = ?
Сообщение: Re: existing row not found by SELECT ... WHERE CTID = ?