Re: BUG #1518: Conversions to (undocumented) SQL year-month and

От Roy Badami
Тема Re: BUG #1518: Conversions to (undocumented) SQL year-month and
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Bruce> Here is an email stating it is implementation defined:

    Bruce>     http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-03/msg00162.php

Hmm, looks like I'm mistaken, then.  In fact the "whether to truncate
or round" bit suggests you should do one or the other, rather than
raise an exception.

Will have to take a look at the spec when I get a moment...

      -roy