BUG #16381: create table in pgAdmin4 but unable to use it in SQL

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #16381: create table in pgAdmin4 but unable to use it in SQL
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      16381
Logged by:          Wang Zehao
Email address:      wangzehao1007@qq.com
PostgreSQL version: 12.0
Operating system:   win10

When I was using pdAdmin4(Web UI) to create a table named 'Example' (with
capital E), it executed successfully and I can saw the table on the sidebar.
But when I opened the query tool on this table and tried to run ```insert
into Example with value(a, b, c)```,it raises an error telling 'the table
can't be found'. Then I changed the name of that table to 'example'(with
lowercase e) (I changed it by right-clicking this table on sidebar and
rename) and ran the exactly same SQL sentence, it executed perfectly.
Maybe there should be a warning or a prevention when anyone try to create a
table using GUI with capital letters in the name of it. Or maybe it's just a
wrong operation by myself?