Re: Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #11431: Failing to backup and restore a Windows postgres database, with Norwegian Bokmål locale.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #11431: Failing to backup and restore a Windows postgres database, with Norwegian Bokmål locale.
Дата
Ответ на Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #11431: Failing to backup and restore a Windows postgres database, with Norwegian Bokmål locale.  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com>)
Ответы Re: [BUGS] Re: [BUGS] Re: BUG #11431: Failing to backup and restore a Windows postgres database, with Norwegian Bokmål locale.  (Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas@vmware.com> writes:
> I think we should map "Norwegian (Bokm�l)" to "norwegian-bokmal", so
> that the mapping is applied to the return value of setlocale(). So when
> initdb does setlocale(NULL, "") to get the locale, we'll return
> "norwegian-bokmal", and that gets stored in the catalogs and
> postgresql.conf.

That seems like a reasonable hack if there's only the one case ...
how sure are we about that?