Re: BUG #6425: Bus error in slot_deform_tuple

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #6425: Bus error in slot_deform_tuple
Дата
Re: BUG #6425: Bus error in slot_deform_tuple  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
postgres@dunquino.com writes:
> This is intermittent and hard to reproduce but crashes consistently in the
> same place. That place is backend/access/common/heaptuple.c line 1104:
> This system is using streaming replication, and the problem always occurrs
> on the secondary.

Have you read the thread about bug #6200?  I'm suspicious that this is
the same or similar problem, with a slightly different visible symptom
because of pickier hardware.  I'm afraid we don't know what's going on
yet there either, but the idea that t_hoff is wrong gives us a new line
of thought.