Re: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: (one more time) Patches with vacuum fixes available .
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> But we just entered beta.  Can't we let this slide?  Seems like a nice
> feature.  I can't image it delaying anything.

I can imagine it *breaking* lots of things.

We just today discovered that we didn't understand the interaction
between VACUUM and TOAST well enough.  How well do you think we
understand this new VACUUM behavior that no one but Vadim has even
seen?

With all due respect to Vadim, this scares me a lot.  I vote NO.