Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Faster Expression Processing v4

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Faster Expression Processing v4
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
BTW, I'm fairly concerned by what you did in nodeTidscan.c, ie delaying
compile of the TID expressions until TidListCreate.  I think that probably
fails for cases involving, eg, subplans in the expressions; we need
subplans to get linked to the parent node, and this way won't do it till
(maybe) too late.  Barring objection I'm going to rearrange that so that
we still do the compile part at executor start.