Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...

От Daniel Lundin
Тема Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The Hermit Hacker writes:
 > >  * GNU style donation field on the order form. It's convenient (and
 > >    seductively easy) to add an amount of cash for donation while
 > >    purchasing merchandise.
 >
 > Basically, combine the 'contribute' page with the 'merchandise' one?  Or
 > leave them seperate but add 'donation' to the merchandise?  Easily done,
 > just want to confirm which way you are thinking here...

I just meant a simple field on the last order page stating "Optional
contribution to the postgresql development group" or similar.
No merging, just a more informal way of contributing smaller amounts
while doing regular orders.

 > >  * Printable 80-cols wide text-only order form for fax/email orders
 > The last page on the order form prints okay, no?

Sure, but I was thinking more like a regular printed order form.
Take a look at the GNU order form to see how I mean:

 http://www.gnu.org/order/order.html

I suggest to not have any html on the printable/emailable form, but
rather sticking to plain 80-column wide text.

 > >  * Public PGP key for secure email orders
 > finger sales@pgsql.com

Nice, then just add a short blurb that orders can be placed by email,
and if desired using _this_ (link to pgp-key ascii-transport file) pgp
key.

/Daniel

--
  Daniel Lundin - UMC, UNIX Development                        \/

Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] ElephantWear Now Available...