Re: Postgres running but no postmaster.pid

От simon.marshall
Тема Re: Postgres running but no postmaster.pid
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Thanks for your speedy response Tom. Seems like that is indeed what happens
elsewhere in the convoluted mess that are our backup scripts. Am
disappointed I didn't think of grepping for that myself! Too high a view of
my colleagues, now going downhill ;-)

Thanks,
Simon