Re: BUG #5611: SQL Function STABLE promoting to VOLATILE

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: BUG #5611: SQL Function STABLE promoting to VOLATILE
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Excerpts from Brian Ceccarelli's message of mié ago 11 16:47:50 -0400 2010:

> Please show me an example where an inline query gets a performance boost.

The reason it's a performance boost is that the query gets to be planned
as a single query, instead of there being a black-box that needs to be
planned separately.  I don't have any example handy to share.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #5611: SQL Function STABLE promoting to VOLATILE
Сообщение: Re: BUG #5611: SQL Function STABLE promoting to VOLATILE