Re: autocommit off mode, how does it work?

От Dave Cramer
Тема Re: autocommit off mode, how does it work?
Дата
Re: autocommit off mode, how does it work?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
what cvs version are you working with?

Dave

--
Dave Cramer <dave@fastcrypt.com>
Cramer Consulting

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: CHECK constraints in pg_dump
От: "Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Сообщение: Re: CHECK constraints in pg_dump