Re: Allowing client access

От Timmy Siu
Тема Re: Allowing client access
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear Bob,
Thank you.?? hostssl works out of the box!?? It does not require extra
configuration.?? I can connect to my own pgsql server via pgadmin 4.?? I
personally feel that Postgresql v11 is much clever than Mysql v5.7 (I
haven't tried its v8).

I also have tested postgres against TCP Wrappers but it is not compiled
against TCP wrappers library.?? May I suggest the community to have
postgres to work with TCP wrappers.?? Its security will be better.

Regards,
Timmy