Re: [HACKERS] CVSup

От Maurice Gittens
Тема Re: [HACKERS] CVSup
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] CVSup  ("Kent S. Gordon" <kgor@inetspace.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
-----Original Message-----
From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>
To: Maurice Gittens <mgittens@gits.nl>
Cc: hackers@postgreSQL.org <hackers@postgreSQL.org>
Date: vrijdag 1 mei 1998 19:34
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] CVSup

> If you remove the 'tag=.' part of the CVSup config file, you can
>pull down the complete CVS repository to your machine to manipulate as you
>want to...

What way would suggest to keep in sync with the changes other folks are
making? I mean, if I have the repository on my local system I still have to
get changes changes merged in from the "main" postgresql repository.
When I think about it all solutions seem more clumsy (and less flexible)
than simply using the standard remote access to the repository.

Could you enlighten me?

With thanks from Maurice.