Re: Code of Conduct

От Regina Obe
Тема Re: Code of Conduct
Дата
Re: Code of Conduct  (Buford Tannen <buford@biffco.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Geoff,

> Gosh, I've got a lot of love for CoCs; I've heard great things, really good things, some things, about CoCs, that
someof them have been really helping in a yuge way with some fantastic projects.
> Sometimes some people, a lot of people, have said that I could write a CoC, and you know, I think they're right,
becausemy CoC is pretty damn strong, because I believe my CoC could Make Postgres Great Again.

While this is funny to some, I don't think it adds value to this conversation.  I would consider it a derailment and
notvery helpful.

If I had a Coc to point at, I would point at the section  I feel you are violating.

Thanks,
Regina