RE: [HACKERS] Open 6.5 items

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: [HACKERS] Open 6.5 items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

[snip]

> I have committed a fix in dynahash.c.  Hiroshi and Tatsuo, would you
> please grab latest sources and see whether the problems you are
> observing are fixed?

It works fine.
The number of xidHash entry exceeded 600 but spinlock error didn't
occur.

However,when I did vacuum while testing I got the following error
message.ERROR:  Child itemid marked as unused

TransactionId-s of tuples in update chain may be out of order.

Thanks.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp